top of page
Thu, Aug 27|
The 9 reasons why people stuff up their business...
... and how to avoid making the same mistakes.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Aug 27, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About the Event
Most businesses stuff up.
Here are the facts:
- 34% of businesses don’t make it to year 3
- 67% of businesses don’t make it to year 10
- 96% of businesses never turn over £1m
- The majority of entrepreneurs’ first businesses fail
- The majority of entrepreneurs’ second businesses succeed
- The majority of entrepreneurs don’t launch a second business
- 85% of businesses go into a terminal decline once they reach a certain stage of maturity (research by McKinsey)
We could go on (and often do!). But the fact of the matter is that if you really drill into the mounds of data, research and stories, you’ll realise most people stuff up their businesses – for the same set of reasons! 9 of them, in fact. Failure to address any one of these nine reasons properly could be your trigger for failure. Address all 9 of them, and avoid the fundamental mistakes many make.
If you want to know what the 9 mistakes are, and how to avoid them, please feel free to jump on our upcoming webinar:
bottom of page